Friday, October 17, 2008

Literary redemption

A winged horse tied by rope, so felt my soul
Cloudy skies and misty wind, hazy it is all around !
Battered soul bawled like a deprived kid
waffling for long , seemed like an eternity.

Dogma of the elite, victimized me
for the delinquent piece I dared to present
Knowing too well of the possible resent.
Truth being, my desperateness is the real culprit.

My intellect, despite feeling ashamed; consoled my lamenting soul
'Thou shan't bother about other's opinion, errors are part of thy nature'.
The storm in my soul seemed quite relieved. Thou sorted the imbroglio which had stormed my mind and soul
O creator-of-the-soul, how perfect is your creation ! Problem manifests as a solution.

Genesis of any crisis, I feel, is our ego;
which we never let go.
Trait of this ubiquitous ego, is its vulnerability to the power of time.
I strongly feel that time is the panacea for all melee.

Albeit the notion that my literary child was the cause of the predicament
I now realise that it was just a mirror in front of my trait.
All it did was to reflect the incidence.
Thus I submit to strive to be a bard, till the providence gives his accord.

With this new resolve I now took, my petrified mind now saw peace.
The lamp of my soul shone bright with hope
Tears swelled and dampened my cheeks,
when I felt if this is a literary redemption

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genesis of any crisis, I feel, is our ego;
which we never let go.


This was my favourite line in the entire poem...

There was so much I could feel while reading..One of those that touch your heart :)